Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fabulous

JUST fabulous! That would be a good word for today! I spent 9 hours at a place called Maryland Horse World Expo. I had a very very fun time and enjoyed being surrounded by horsey people. I saw a awesome trick horse trainer, his name was Tommy Turvey, just google him, or go to youtube.com and type his name in and there are some fabulous horse videos of him doing stunts and tricks. He and his horses have also been in the movie Larry the Cable Guy if you've ever seen it. It's amazing at what he can make them do so willingly. Today's demo was on 'laying your horse down', but I was treated by another demonstration where he did a slew of other tricks with a 16 year old paint horse that he bought from an auction when he (the horse) was 4. So very cool.

I know in my last post I said that I would take pictures of Tuff in his new winter gear but y'all it was freezing cold and my fingers didn't feel like freezing off into little crisps, so I didn't take any pictures. It'll be okay, just use your imagination. Tuff is red, blanket is green, pretty colors, there you got a good picture right? Maybe i'll take a picture as I 'de-layer' him and strip him of his fleece blanket liner once it gets above let's say maybe 10. Maybe. Sorry.

And to top off today's fabulousness Uriah tells me to look in the fridge for a surprise. My husband is the best and he got me a hot fudge sundae. YUUUUUUUUM! It hit the spot.

Hope y'all are doing great, try to stay warm.

Lindsay

No comments: