Thursday, February 19, 2009

My 50th post!!!!

Alternately titled 'I had a visitor last night'

On my way to class I call daddy to find out that he was driving a truck to Baltimore for a company, and that he could come visit me for a couple of hours! We decided to eat supper together, and I cooked 'brupper'. Also known as breakfast for supper. :) It was yummy, very southern. Biscuits with pepper gravy, bacon and scrambled eggs. The grits were thought about, but then I got side tracked and didn't end up cooking them, oh, and you can't forget the sweet tea! Poor thing had been up since 3:30 am since the night before, so he was zonked, but he stayed until 9pm, and drove to Richmond to sleep for the night. His truck was oh so humongous and really nice! I got to ride in it a little bit when we were looking for a place for him to park.

Here's some pictures:

I just love my daddy.


Can't send a man on the road without some sweet tea.

Don't be hatin' on my horse slippers. You know you want some.

1 comment: