Sunday, February 1, 2009

Up to no good

Today is officially a lazy day. Sort of. I have alot of things to do, but I can't help but not want to do them. One of which is to go to the barn and to go shopping for a saddle pad and girth, but I just really don't feel like it, and when I don't feel like going to the barn or going shopping, well, then you know i'm feeling lazy. I plan on hanging a picture frame today, I finally added pictures into one of my collage frames that I got for Christmas, and I have 4 more to load, and so 1 down 4 to go. I haven't decided where to hang it.

Uriah is coming home today! Just in time for the Super Bowl. I plan on cooking some appetizers, and some sausage dip, and not sure what else. We start our diets tomorrow so we don't want any left overs! We are going to try to motivate ourselves by giving ourselves 10 dollars for every goal we reach in 1 month. So every month means more cash to ourselves when we reach our goals. I'm down with that! It is so hard to get motivated to lose weight. Heck, I can't even get started. We bought a treadmill this past summer, and I've not been on it at all. Uriah is alot more dedicated in using it, but I just look at it and get tired. After wrestling with dogs and cats all day, especially this weekend, the last thing I want to do is run on a treadmill. I'd much rather curl up on the couch with a bag of cheetos. I'm just sayin'!

I also have to study Microbiology (my only class this semester, but definately ENOUGH class) today, along with some other random house chores which i'm dreading a ton. I also think a nap is in order since I had to wake up early to go to work this morning. There is nothing like a mid morning nap after breakfast. I think I get that from my dad. Great minds think alike! Maybe i'll be feeling more motivated whenever I wake up from this possible nap.

Sorry for the random post, just felt like blogging. Hope I didn't bore you to tears.

Definately taking that nap.

Lindsay

2 comments:

Jenn said...

My friend, Crystal, thinks it might have some pit in it. Don't know how old it is. It just kind of showed up at her house. She has a picture on her blog.
http://www.welcometothesaunders.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Я тебя люблю