Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Drumroll Please....

I now present to you Tuff's first day officially off lead...and this time it was 'legal', complete with the vet's okay herself at 5pm today! I was so excited for him, I could barely contain myself. I hurried over to the barn fully prepared for some excitment with my brand spankin' new halter.


Video camera in tow all ready for evidence of the turn out, I was expecting it to be full of high kicks, lots of skipping, and frolicking through the clover with the butterflies hovering overhead in the sunlight, the birds chirping...(you get the idea) and all I got was this...




...and more of...

....and some more of....


While I waited I was visited by frick and frack...(I don't know their real names) But they seemed to enjoy keeping me company. The black one always follows me around no matter where I go, he is sure to follow.



All in all, it was a 2 hour grass fest, and I enjoyed watching him finally have what he has wanted for oh about 6 months now! It has been the 6 longest months ever let me tell you. Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Finally. Thank you Jesus!

Pray for continued healing and more speedy recovery please.

Love,

Lindsay

No comments: